300HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Refine your skills, elevate your teaching and dive deeper into your yoga study!
Our Yoga Alliance-certified Vinyasa +300-hour yoga teacher training (commonly referred to as 500-hour training) takes you on a deep, satisfying dive into all things yoga. Specially designed for people who have already completed a teacher training program, this advanced training will help you refine your existing skills, add new ones, and develop a richer and more fulfilling practice. The training is open to anyone who has completed a 200-hour teacher training. If you’d like to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT-500, then the school you completed your 200-hour training with must be Yoga Alliance-approved.
You’ll be led by an expert faculty of three or more teachers during your training. Your teachers have been chosen for their expertise, and equally importantly, for their ability to support and guide you as you dive deeply into exploring your yoga practice and teaching. Your + 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training also includes cutting-edge self-awareness work that takes you on a deep journey of self-inquiry and personal transformation.
The primary teachers on our faculty have over 70 years of combined experience teaching yoga, and over 50 years leading teacher trainings. They have led teacher trainings across the globe, including the United States, Bali, Dubai, Costa Rica, Germany, and Japan.
In the +300HR course we'll cover the fundamentals of:
Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Deepen and refine your own yoga practice and find new levels of awareness and embodiment.
- Explore your practice with expert cues on alignment, connecting with the subtle body, and working with advanced variations.
- Exposure to a variety of styles and forms of practice beyond vinyasa that will expand the breadth of your knowledge and make you a truly an “advanced” teacher.
- Dive deeper into the Yogic practices including Kriyas, Pranayama, and Restorative practices.
- Analyze several poses including asana benefits, alignment, contraindications, variations and modifications.
- Raise the octave of your meditation practices by regular and guided practice, the exploration of varying styles, and learning accurate instruction that draws on ancient yogic and Buddhist lineages.
- Find more meaningful and embodied ways to embed your yogic practice and lifestyle into your daily spiritual life.
Anatomy, Physiology, Healing, and the Mind:
Unifying Eastern & Western Wisdom
- Further expand your knowledge and wisdom of the body through intensive Anatomy & Physiology study.
- Directly relate how anatomy affects asana alignment, how to cue this with ease and refinement, and learn effective modifications.
- Deeply study differences in people and their anatomical structure to further inform how to sequence with elevated intelligence, adjust with accurate touch, and cue with accessible language.
- Take a deeper dive into how the asana practice impacts our physiological systems, while also expanding wisdom of the spiritual elements on our physical being.
- Become more intelligent in learning the relationships of yoga on the body’s various systems, with emphasis on the nervous system.
- Go beyond the basics of chakras and nadis to learn of the subtle body.
Making the Transition from Teacher to Advanced Teacher
- Advance your cueing and language that transcends the “every day” teaching langue to reflect wisdom, accuracy, clarity and precision.
- Rapidly expand your repertoire of cues that is informed with advanced levels of dharma, philosophy and anatomy.
- Practical refinement of teaching qualities that includes your presence, style, energetic being, sense of space and overall awareness.
- Undo habitual teaching patterns that do not serve you and replace with more present awareness.
- Learn to teach “off the mat” so you can move and be present in your classes.
Ancient Wisdom, Modern Mind:
Presenting Yogic Philosophy So It Resonates Today
- Demystify dharma and yogic philosophy to gain personal experience with the subject matter and find ways to live it naturally.
- Learn elements of authentic transmission of this wisdom to your students that is honest, truthful and vulnerable.
- Practice teaching philosophy as a woven element in your sequences that is relatable and accessible.
- Find greater ease in transmitting embodied dharma talks to your students with vulnerability and truthfulness.
The Greatest Gift You Can Offer to Others
- Creating a grounded and intelligent inner structure as a person and teacher that allows an authentic experience of who you are.
- Raise the octave of understanding compassion, empathy and honesty in your life and your teaching.
- Become deeply embodied in your yogic, spiritual practices that goes beyond the mat.
- Find a sense of bravery and courage to express who you are with a “realness” that is uncommon in daily living and allows you to encourage that in others.
The Business of Yoga:
Classes, Privates, Studios, and More
- Explore the fears and discomforts of the “business” side of yoga and money.
- Uncover your personal obstacles with abundance and breakthrough to live your life more fully.
- Study sound and practical elements of business and operationalize your career path.
- Set clear and identifiable steps to your career aspirations that include higher levels of business acumen and wisdom.
Adjustments, Modifications, and Props:
Working with Individual Anatomies, Mindsets, and Fitness Levels
- Further advance your “eye” as a teacher being able to see beyond the obvious to more subtle levels.
- Self-observe the energetic quality of your touch and the practical alignment aspects to better serve your students in hands-on adjustments.
- Move beyond “one size fits all” adjustments to an understanding that is filled with compassion and wisdom.
- Dropping any hindrances on the use of props to integrate them with your teaching of several poses, modifications and variations.
- Take your teaching to the next level with intense practice, practice and more practice!
- Create innovative sequences that breakthrough old habits and find new forms and levels in your teaching repertoire.
- Learning to fully engage your class both at an individual level and at a group level, holding space for each person and where they are at.
- Letting go of teaching from where you are, to learn to teach where your students are.
Curious about what our training actually looks like?
Take a look at the video below for a glimpse into one of our trainings. It’s more than just a teacher training, it’s a life changing experience.