Details on the Training Experience
What can you expect when you complete your yoga teacher training with Awakened Life School of Yoga? Well, we’re glad you asked! Here are some good things to know:
- You’re already “good enough”. Really! Most people have a secret fear that everyone else at yoga training will be doing one-pinky handstands while they’re stuck in the back row sweating to death in down dog. You can stop worrying about that right now! We have students from all different backgrounds and experience levels. Everyone always has an amazing experience, no matter where they are in their yoga practice. And it doesn’t matter if you come for 200, 300 or 500 hours, or a specialty program…it always works. And one more thing – you’re ready, despite everything that self-sabotaging voice in your head might be saying to you. Trust us on this!
- You’ll fit in. Seriously, it’s going to be easy. It’s common to have some jitters the first day or two, because everything and everyone is so new. And then sometime during day 2 or 3, everything shifts. You’ll feel like you’ve known the teachers and students for your entire life, and you’ll relax into the beautiful feeling of being connected, encouraged, and supported.
- You’ll learn a TON. Why? Because you’re getting a REAL education. You’ll be taught by a full faculty of experts with decades of experience leading teacher trainings across the world. They’re warm, funny, loving, and supportive, and they care deeply about seeing you grow into the amazing teacher you can be. You’ll love them! Best of all, a faculty of teachers ensures that you’ll get a much richer experience than if you were studying with just one teacher.
- You’ll have SERIOUS skills. Many of our alumni tell us that other teachers are blown away at how skilled and advanced they are, even when they’re brand new to teaching. What can we say? When you design a great program, make learning fun, and help people move beyond what they think is possible, they achieve extraordinary things!
- You can relax. We take care of all the details. Everything’s top-notch, from the locations to the sleeping rooms to the yoga spaces to the food. Sure, the price of the training would go down a little if we cut corners. But if we skimped on room, food, or resort quality, it would directly impact your ability to learn. Yoga trainings are intense, and if you’re at a dumpy property or eating so-so food, it’s going to impact your ability to learn. You’ll never have that with us. You’re in good hands. Plus, if you’re going to travel across the world for your training, you owe it to yourself to invest in a quality, professional experience.
- You’ll eat well (no matter what you eat!). All of your meals are lovingly prepared with fresh, local, often organic food. And there are options for just about every diet, including vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, etc. We’ve got you covered.
- You’ll feel the love. You’ll practice in a safe, supportive, and encouraging environment. That’s when real learning and growth can begin! This requires skilled teachers, and when it’s done well, it’s a beautiful experience. Fortunately for you, that’s what we do! From the moment you register or reach out with a question, til the day you strut across the stage to get your graduation certificate, we’re committed to you. You’ll feel it, for sure. It’s called “love”.
- Did we mention that your life will never be the same? It’s true! It’s an amazing experience that will unfold in beautiful ways for the rest of your life. Plus, hundreds of people from over 25 countries can’t be wrong! Click here to read what past students have to say!